Our care home fees are based on a range of factors, including specific care needs, that can change over time. As of, 1 January 2024, our fees will start from £1,150 per week.
Our fees cover the cost of your personally tailored 24/7 care plan, utility bills, all meals and snacks and an extensive wellbeing programme of activities and events. The single fee that you will pay will cover:
- Cost of personal care
- Heating and lighting
- All catering including meals, snack and drinks
- Housekeeping services
The following extra items and services are not covered by the weekly fees; however, we can arrange for them to be provided (at an additional cost):
- Professional hairdressing
- Personal copies of newspapers or magazines
- Personal purchases such as stationery, confectionery, toiletries etc.
- Clothing, shoes and slippers
- Dry cleaning
- Subscription TV and telephone services
We provide a truly personalised approach to care and therefore, we need to fully understand your needs to give you an accurate estimate of your fees. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our care teams directly: